Program Specifics - In order to be eligible, submit the Reporting Requirements listed below:
- For each confirmed report without a voucher specimen, you will earn $25.
- For each confirmed report with a voucher specimen, you will earn $50.
- Reports submitted with only photographs are only eligible for the $25 reward.
- Only prohibited terrestrial and aquatic plants, reported for a county where they were previously unknown, are eligible. This includes plants that are listed as both Restricted and Prohibited (according to WI DNR NR 40) as long as the plant is prohibited in the county where it is reported.
- An individual may earn more than one award for reports of different species or locations in a different county.
Please send your report to us in one of the following ways:
Personal Information to be Included on the Report:
- The report should include your contact information: name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
Specimen Information to be Included on the Report:
- The report should include: when it was discovered, the exact location, the landowner contact if possible, size of population, flower/seeding status, photos sufficient for positive identification, and a plant specimen (if feasible).
Note: In order to earn the higher reward of $50, the report must be vouchered with a pressed or fresh specimen, sent to Kelly Kearns. Fresh specimens should be sent only after calling to alert her that they are being sent.
Questions about the Bounty Rewards Program? Email us at Info@IPAW.org